Strong authentication means a user provides two or more of the following:
• Something only the user has (a token in mobile app)
• Something only the user knows (a 4 digit pin)
• Something the user is (usually a physical identifier)
MIRACL Trust® delivers MFA without sending or storing user credentials across the web.
A Simple PIN Beats Any Password
• No complicated passwords to remember
• No password database breach possible
• No credentials sent across web
• No credentials stored in cloud
• No hardware tokens or SMS messages
Strong authentication for employees and customers
• Significantly lower total cost of ownership than hardware tokens and authentication-as-a-service offerings
• Clients provision users as needed, billed only for usage
• Cloud-based service is simple to activate deploy, and on-board users at scale.